What is Microdermabrasion
Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive skin resurfacing procedure that gently exfoliates the top layer of the skin, polishing away impurities and dead skin cells while stimulating collagen growth – resulting in healthier, smoother, younger looking skin,
Fine lines, blemishes, dull skin and sun spots can be improved, especially with regular treatments. Even products such as moisturizers, creams and lotions are more easily absorbed and therefore more effective after microdermabrasion treatment.
This is a painless, low-risk skin treatment that can be added to your beauty routine.
|Microdermabraison (60 MINUTES)||$120||
|Microdermabraison (3 SESSIONS) | $30 OFF||$330||
|Microdermabraison (5 SESSIONS) | $75 OFF||$525||
When to consider Microdermabrasion
- If you want to brighten your skin and have a healthy glow
- If you have sun damage, acne scars, or fine lines
- If your pores are clogged and you often have blackheads and/or whiteheads
- If you want to maintain healthy, clear skin
- Immediate result with no downtime, pain, or side effects
- Diminish appearance of scars, wrinkles, and skin spots
- Effective for all skin types and tones